Site Reliability Engineer
Our engineers push the envelope to deliver high-availability, self-healing systems that operate in the cloud and on premises. We have multiple customers throughout the region interested in efficient, scalable mission solutions that take full advantage of the latest software engineering approaches. Our architecture, Kubernetes, and DevSecOps experience is unparalleled along the Front Range. We take pride in hiring bright minds that aren’t satisfied with the status quo. Help us build better government systems, one customer at a time!
We are willing to train the right candidates that may not have cloud, Kubernetes, or service mesh experience but possess strong engineering skills and an aptitude for understanding systems and desire to learn.
Due to our customer base, U.S. citizenship is required. Department of Defense security clearance may not be required at time of hire. Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and required to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Locations: Colorado Springs, Denver (multiple sites), and Westminster
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Eager to learn new technologies and gain expert-level understanding of the latest approaches (auto-scaled cloud-based systems, serverless architectures, cloud/on-premises hybrid solutions)
- Experience with cloud systems and architectures (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience developing Infrastructure As Code (IAC) and Configuration As Code (CAC) using tools like Packer, Terraform, and Ansible
- Familiar with microservice architectures (REST, JMS, AMQP)
- Experience working in Kubernetes, Docker, Agile, and/or DevSecOps CI/CD automated pipelines
- Able to troubleshoot issues to determine root-cause and drive to resolution
- Familiarity with Linux and scripting (Bash and Python, etc)
- Ability to work on high performing teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Seed Innovations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.